|Early Bird (until March 31th 2019)||Late (after March 31th 2019) and on-site|
|IEEE Student Member||¥60,000||¥72,000|
|IEEE Life/Retired Member||¥44,000||¥48,000|
- Plenary, Technical Sessions and Exhibition
- Coffee breaks and lunch during the conference
- Social event (excursion and dinner) for 1 person on May 14, 2019
- Proceedings USB
Additional Optional Items
- Additional event tickets which include excursion and banquet on May 14 are available at the registration website for ¥15,000 per person.
Authors may choose to purchase up to 2 extra pages. The extra page costs ¥15,000.The extra page charge is free
- An extra lunch ticket which covers 3 lunches during ASYNC2019 is available at the registration desk for ¥6,000.
VisaPlease do not forget to check whether you need a visa to enter Japan. A visa is required to enter Japan for several nationalities. Please check with your local Japanese embassy/consulate whether this applies to you. In case a visa is required, please apply as soon as possible, as obtaining the visa may take several weeks. Click on the nationality of the visa applicant who will travel to ASYNC 2019 in Japan:
- Exemption of Visas
- Visas for Chinese group tourists and individual tourists
- Russian nationals or nationals of NIS countries who wish to come to Japan for a short-term stay
- Persons other than nationals of China, Russia or the NIS countries or the Philippines
About the invitation Letter:
Authors who need materials for visa application to enter Japan should contact us via e-mail:
Registration WebsiteTo register for the conference, please access the following registration website.
- Your full name
- Country of residence and nationality
- The name and a short statement of your advisor confirming you are a student and that he/she approves your application
Submit your application via e-mail by 31st March: